About Hebal Aroma's
Organic | Natural | Healthy
We Manufacture Cosmetic Products Using 100% Natural Ingredients
Herbal Aromas products was started in 2017 with an aim to provide 100% natural products to consumers. We are certified by the Department of Ayush from the government of Telangana.
Sunrise Consumer products state of the art factory is located in the outskirts of Hyderabad, adopts the latest automated manufacturing systems and is ISO 9001: 2015 certified.
Quality is priority for us and the manufacturing process we setup have been oriented towards adopting the best practice that gives the utmost value to the consumers.
Why choose Henna
Henna is medically known as Lawsonia inermis. The plant is famous for its anticancer and anti-inflammatory activities. Its bark and seeds are used in the Unani and Ayurveda. Henna when applied directly to the affected areas of dandruff, eczema, scabies, fungal infections, or wounds has shown good results. Henna is primary used in hair care products and other beauty products.
Benefits Of Henna For Hair
- Henna improves and maintains scalp health with its cooling and antimicrobial properties.
- Henna is a very good natural hair conditioner.
- Helps in repairing damaged hair and strengthens hair from the roots.
- Balances pH and oil production of the scalp.
- Improves hair growth and reduces hair loss.
- It helps seal the hair cuticle, preventing breaking, and increasing the shine and appearance of the hair.
- It is also a natural treatment for dandruff.
Benefits Of Henna For Skin
- Fresh leaves are used as a topical antiseptic for fungal or bacterial skin infections, including ringworm.
- Henna (mehandi) paste is applied to brighten feet and hands and also for its cooling properties.
- Henna is also used as a temporary tattoo.
Subscribe Our Newsletter.
Get in touch for latest offers