Henna – Medicinal Plant
Benefits Of Henna For Hair
- Improves Scalp Health. Henna helps improve and maintain scalp health with its cooling and antimicrobial properties
- Conditions Your Hair
- Repairs Damage And Strengthens Hair
- Balances pH And Oil Production
- Promotes Hair Growth And Curbs Hair Loss
Benefits Of Amla For Hair Growth
Massaging your scalp with amla helps boost blood circulation. This, in turn, optimizes nourishment to your follicles and increases hair growth. Regularly using amla for hair care also helps strengthen the hair shafts, preventing issues such as breakage and split-ends
Benefits Of Ashwagandha for skin
Its potent antioxidant properties help protect the skin against free radical damage and slow down the ageing process by firming up your skin for a more youthful look. Skincare: Ashwagandha stimulates DHEA, which is a precursor to both testosterone and estrogen and stimulates the production of natural skin oils..
Benefits Of Babchi Seeds Powder For Skin
It improves the colour of skin and complexion. Babchi promote pigmentation and support the stimulation of melanin pigments in the skin structure.
Benefits Of Bhringaraj Flower For Hair.
- Treats baldness and helps in hair growth
- Prevents hair fall
- Promotes hair growth
- Prevents graying of hair
- Makes hair lustrous.
Benefits Of Bramhi Powder For Hair
The powder form of this ingredient can also be used to create an essential oil that nourishes and promotes hair growth. It can help reduce hair fall: Henna directly affects the scalp, assisting in improving follicle health. This helps curb hair fall, and also prevents and corrects hair thinning.
Benefits Of Dry-Lemon Powder For Hair
Clogging of the follicles often leads to issues such as dandruff and hair fall. Lemon has anti-fungal properties that help maintain scalp health. It helps control the production of oil in your scalp. Lemon juice also helps stimulate re-growth from dormant hair follicles
Benefits Of Fenugreek Seeds For Hair
Promotes Hair Growth Fenugreek seeds not only kill the bacteria and fungi present on the scalp but strengthen the hair follicles and promote hair growth
Benefits of Aloe vera on Hair
Aloe vera contains something called proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp. It also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny. It promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions your hair
Benefits Of Hibiscus Flower For Hair
Combats hair loss. There’s a good reason you should use hibiscus flowers if you are suffering from hair fall. Rich in vitamin C and amino acids, the flowers improves the blood circulation under the scalp to stimulate healthy hair growth. You can make your own hair growth oil using hibiscus petals.
Benefits Of Holy Basil ( Tulsi ) For Hair
One of the major causes of hair loss is dandruff and dry scalp.Tulsi helps to improve the blood circulation and keeps your scalp cool reducing itchiness and dandruff and thus promotes hair growth. You can also apply tulsi paste which keeps the scalp, roots clean and keeps the dandruff at bay.
Benefits Of Kapoor Kachri Powder For Skin
Makes skin glow, helpful for itchy dry skin, deep cleanser, with skin lighting properties. One of the most popular ingredient of face pack and bath powder, It also has antiseptic properties benefiting to the scalp. 100% Herbal, Chemical-Free, Pure, Without Any Additives.
Benefits Of Pacha Karpooram For Skin
- Promotes Hair Growth
- Relieves Skin Itching And Irritation
- Cures Acne
- Treats Eczema
- Soothes Skin Rashes
- Fungal And Bacterial Infections
Benefits Of Neem Powder Por Skin And Hair
Benefits Of Orange Peel Powder For Skin
- Get Glowing Skin. Orange peel powder is a wonderful ingredient which, when incorporated in regular face packs or facial masks, can add a natural glow to our skin.
- Get Glowing Skin. Orange peel powder is a wonderful ingredient which, when incorporated in regular face packs or facial masks, can add a natural glow to our skin
- Lighten Your Skin Tone
- Unclog Skin Pores
- Treat Pimples and Acne
- Remove Scars / Marks
- Fight against Ageing
- Tone Your Skin Up
- Reduce Inflammation
Benefits Of Rose Petal Powder For Skin
- Rose petal powder cleanses your skin
- Rose powder fades blemishes
- Helps to make skin fresh and toned
- Dried rose petal powder provide a soothing effect for skin
- Relieves sunburnt skin
- Rose petal powder benefits for anti-aging
- Acts as a natural skin toner
Benefits of shikakai powder For hair
- Soothes Your Scalp. A healthy scalp is literally the foundation for healthy hair growth.
- Fights Dandruff. Shikakai also has antifungal properties that help curb dandruff.
- Nourishes Your Follicles.
- Cleanses Your Hair.
- Adds Shine.
- Prevents Grays.
- Curbs Hair Loss.
- Prevents Lice.